Training Programs :: No Boundaries 5K and 10K Training
No Boundaries "Find Your Inner Athlete" 5k and 10k Training — Spring 2014
RUNNING CHANGES EVERYTHING.
Who says training can't be fun? The CES professional coaches will help you run or walk faster and farther, feel better about yourself and have a great time doing it! We take an individual approach to understanding YOUR goals and definition of achievement, then we coach you every step of the way.
We've created a custom, 10-Week Training Program designed to teach you how to start (and stick with!) a successful running program. No experience is necessary! If you're saying to yourself, "I've never run before—is this program for me?", then we want you! If you can walk, you can join our program! If you conquered a 5k, and would like to complete a 10k, we can help you as well. We'll celebrate your achievements by participating in the following awesome events:
Be sure to register for these races, as your No Boundaries registration fee does not include race entry. Although, all No Boundaries participants will receive a discount to the race. Tell us you are registering for the race and we will get you a discount code.
Follow the links below to find out about this innovative, fun, successful program!
- Open House Fun Run/Info Meeting
- Program Benefits
- Training Days & Locations
- Clinics & Seminars
- Coaching Staff
- How to Register
Open House Fun Run/Info Meeting
Chicago Endurance Sports will be hosting an Open House at all three of our training locations. Attendees will have the opportunity to walk, run/walk or run with the CES Running Mentors, meet and converse with CES Coaches, and register for training programs. Open House is free to those who RSVP.
Open House RSVP
- Thursday 2/13/14 at Fleet Feet Sports — Lincoln Square (4762 N Lincoln Ave)
- Saturday 2/15/14 at Fleet Feet Sports — South Loop (150 W Roosevelt, Roosevelt Collection)
- Sunday 2/16/14 at Fleet Feet Sports — Old Town (1620 N Wells St)
Not only do you get to have a lot of fun, but you also get a ton of great stuff too! Check it out:
- Professional, experienced (and nice!) coaches (more details)
- Personalized, daily training schedule for all levels
- Weekly newsletter with tips on training & program updates
- Weekly tips for training & Q & A at all training sessions with our coaches
- Coached group training—your choice of THREE locations!
- Thursdays 6:30pm at Fleet Feet Sports—Lincoln Square
- Saturdays 8am at Fleet Feet Sports—South Loop
- Sundays 8am at Fleet Feet Sports—Old Town
- (more details)
- Custom, technical New Balance running shirt and other goodies
- Exclusive CES Team Tent on race day!
- Discounted Race Entry Fee!
- Discounts/promotions from our partners:
- Educational seminars & clinics (more info below)
- Fun, team social activities
- and much more!
No Boundaries "Find Your Inner Athlete" is available at all THREE Chicago-area Fleet Feet Sports stores:
- Thursdays at the Lincoln Square location (4762 N. Lincoln)
- Saturdays at the South Loop Location (150 W. Roosevelt, Roosevelt Collection)
- Sundays at the Old Town Location (1620 N. Wells)
You don't have to come to all three days — just pick the one that works the best for you! This also means that if you can't make it to your regular location, you can still join the gang at the other store! Everybody wins! Group training sessions are held every Thursday, Saturday or Sunday.
FIRST GROUP TRAINING SESSIONS:
Lincoln Square: Thursday, February 20th
South Loop: Saturday, February 22nd
Old Town: Sunday, February 23rd
For a little more detail on what happens at those sessions, read on...
Thursdays — 6:30pm; Saturdays/Sundays — 8am
(Sessions always start at Fleet Feet Sports)
The focus of these runs will be on learning, improving your efficiency and form, pacing & having fun! Our Coaching staff and Mentors will be on hand to help teach, challenge and motivate you! We'll start each session with a brief educational clinic/session to make sure you learn all you need to know to have a successful running experience. Then, we'll head out for an energizing, fun workout!
CES Alumni "Mentors" are available to guide you at the appropriate pace, as well as provide support and motivation from their own personal running experiences. Our coaches will also run with you to motivate you and help with any concerns or questions that come up along the way.
BONUS: Restrooms, changing rooms, secure gear storage and water are available at all of our group training sessions!
If you truly want to reach your goals, you need to do more than just put in the miles! Our expert speakers will present clinics on a variety of topics including (but not limited to):
- Training Tips
- Running Shoes & Apparel
- Nutrition and Weight Loss
- Core Strength and Flexibility for Runners
- Yoga for Runners
- Tips for a fun, successful race
- Sport Watch 101
- ...and more!
We're extremely proud of our professional, experienced coaching staff — they always go the extra mile to make sure you have a fun, successful training season! Why is it so important to have qualified coaches? They can:
- Evaluate your current fitness level and goals to make sure you are training at an appropriate level
- Evaluate and suggest ways to improve your running form
- Assist you if you need to adjust your training schedule, in the event of an injury or missed training due to travel or life in general
- Motivate and challenge you to reach your goals in a smart, safe & effective manner
For more information on our coaches, click here.
Online registration is available at mindbodyonline.com by clicking on the link below:
|Group Training Program||CES Alumni||New Members|
|5k — 10 Weeks, Ravenswood 5k||$99||$119|
|10k — 12 Weeks, Komen Race for a Cure||$109||$129|
|Virtual Training Program||CES Alumni||New Members|
|5k — 10 Weeks, Ravenswood 5k||$59||$79|
|10k — 12 Weeks, Komen Race for a Cure||$69||$89|
Please note: Your entry fee to the celebration race(s) is NOT included with this program.
No refunds will be provided in full or in part for any reason, including injury, after a program begins. No prorated fees are provided for late enrollments.
Please contact us at info@ChicagoEnduranceSports.com or call 866-237-7861 for more information.