Welcome to Chicago Endurance Sports!
Our goal is to give you the guidance, coaching and motivation to reach for and achieve your fitness goals—no matter what those goals might be. We take an individual approach to understanding YOUR definition of achievement and then coach you every step of the way. Join CES today and we'll help you discover the athlete in you!
News & Updates
Do you want to start running but don't know where to begin? Do you want to stay in shape through the cold winter months? Check out our No Boundaries, Winter Warriors and Triathlon Off-Season Training Programs!
- Spring Training 2014 — starts March 8th & 9th, 2014
- The Magnificent Mile® Chicago Women's Half Marathon Training — starts June 14th and 15th
- No Boundaries "Find Your Inner Athlete" 5k and 10k Training Spring Session — started February 20th, 22nd & 23rd
- Half Ironman Triathlon Training and Full Ironman Triathlon Training — starts March 25th, 2014
- Sprint and Olympic Triathlon Training kicks off June 1st, 2014
- Swim Technique Class — started January 7th & February 18th
- Master Swim Class — started January 7th
- Winter Warriors: Triathlon Edition bundle — SOLD OUT
- CES Indoor Cycling Spring 2014 starts March 16th, 2014
- CES Indoor Cycling Winter 2014 started January 5th, 2014 — SOLD OUT
- CES Yoga for Runners — Ongoing
- NEW Tuesday Location beginning September 17th — South Loop
- Welcome our newest instructor, Jennifer Gaspers
- Thursday evenings at the Vitamin Shoppe in Lincoln Park
Click here to join the CES group on Facebook.
Join the Chicago Endurance Sports mailing list
to keep pace with our current events!